Friday, April 27, 2018

Flak (Platinums #61-70)

So I am getting a lot of flak from people I won't name at a forum I won't name saying I am insane. Well, it's because I wanted to create a side account and nobody likes me for doing so. So what if I have to play the same games over again? The problem is I don't have $1000 to spend on games and then toss them after I get the platinum. And anyways, I ended up with stinkers like Portal Knights on my trophy list. What was I thinking?!? Never again. I wish I could delete Portal Knights off of my library, but I cannot because I bought the game. I wonder if deleting my accounts deletes those games off of my library...

Regardless, here are the latest set of platinums I have earned:

#61: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
#62: RiME
#63: Claire - Extended Cut
#64: Enigmatis 3 - The Shadow of Karkhala
#65: Planet of the Eyes
#66: LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2
#67: LEGO Marvel Superheroes
#68: Perfect Angle
#69: 36 Fragments of Midnight
#70: Shantae - Half-Genie Hero

Unfortunately, I couldn't handle the DLC for Shantae. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment