Tuesday, February 20, 2018

First Triple BINGO!


So here it is, my first Triple Trophy Bingo! It was a bit of a struggle but I got through it okay. Here are the BINGOS I earned:
  • Fourth Row Down: Catastrophe(Catlateral Damage), Level 99!(Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth), Time to clean the litterbox(Catlateral Damage), Well Behaved(Catlateral Damage), Super Decorator(Dragon Quest Builders)
I finally went into Dragon Quest Builders and popped Superior Decorator by going back into my Cantlin Save, creating 90 torches and placing them over and over again. The three Catlateral Damage trophies speak for themselves. It was fortuitous that they mostly landed on the same row as I was able to knock them out with a couple more trophies, getting ever closer to that Catty Platinum. ^_^ Also earned one of the only two Digimon Story trophies that got earned, sadly. I knew I was close to Digimon Idol(10 Digimon with max ABI) but not Close Friend(30 Digimon with max CAM) and I wasn't getting close to Cubicide to get another column BINGO. :(
  • Middle Row: Level 10!(Portal Knights), Major Mess Maker(Catlateral Damage), Train Wreck(Oceanhorn), Time to clean the litterbox(Catlateral Damage), Reached Chapter 9 (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)
The other Digimon Story trophy, but by the time I was done I managed to struggle all the way to the end of Chapter 19 so it was fun. My first playthrough long ago was ended by getting rid of the game before I even started Chapter 10, so forcing myself to make a team of Rosemon BM, Ophinamon and a Platinum Poopface(XD) to get through the tougher bosses in the last chapters was really satisfying and I finally got the whole story. ^_^ I had earned all of the Catlateral Damage trophies in this card which was great. Train Wreck took a while because The Great Forest didn't have many opps to push a crate on an enemy's head. It took me a lot of luck to get a Zelda rip-off enemy(the wiggly guys with no feet) to move into position but I did it. :D

Also, the only Portal Knights trophy that got into a Bingo. I did earn Mass Production once I figured out how to craft the other crafting stations but all it took was a ton of wood blocks. Sadly, Cubicide lost out because 5396 mines is NOT quick. I don't even think I got to 1000 mines. :(
  • Left Diagonal: The Warrior: Ventus(Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix), A legend in this hand(Disgaea 5), Train Wreck(Oceanhorn), Well Behaved(Catlateral Damage), Fantasista(Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix)
Nice to see two Birth by Sleep trophies on the BINGO! The Warrior: Ventus was the last trophy that got the triple Bingo. It was the only option - by the time I was commited to it, Ven only had two Finishes he needed - Heal Strike and Stratosphere, and it was easy to farm for Heal Strike now that he had the Second Chance and Once More Combo, I just sent him to take hits from Monstro's lackies in the Mirage Arena because you don't get a Game Over if you get killed. After that, I just completed Olympus Coliseum and used the area to farm enemies for Stratosphere. Fruitball was a pain, I lost to Chip and Dale of all things! But it was all good. There were a couple of shares but that's to be expected in BINGO.

So that's it for this card. I am going to generate a second card, but first, some honorable mentions - the trophies that missed out:
  1.  Handy Crafter (Dragon Quest Builders) - Sadly, I didn't get the trophy even though I did individual crafts on the crafting stations and barbecue grill. I know I'll get it eventually but I wanted to pop it early. Oh well. :(
  2. Digimon Idol (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth) - I knew I had at least six Digimon who had 100 ABI but it probably means you need to have them available, and I fused and loaded out a couple so I might have missed my chance.
  3. Bonus Master (Disgaea 5) - I ran out of all of the Filler items before I even got past 26 One-Time Bonuses but I am sure I have a few from other stages to make up for it. It will require a lot of stage grinding to make the Alchemist produce enough Filler G to get the remaining 25 One-Time Bonuses for this trophy, which wasn't happening now.
  4. Justice and Dark (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix) - Don't get me wrong, I do intend to do this trophy, but obtaining the Pete D-Link is SO RNG because it's only avaiable through Command Board and I want to get the remaining Command Boards before I try this. Once I earn the Pete D-Link, you bet your arse I'll use it ten times!
  5. Bomber Archeologist (Oceanhorn) - Sadly, I knew I had only blasted less than 5 walls.
  6. Cubicide (Portal Knights) - Also, I sadly knew I had not even gotten more than 800 blocks mined, this is an amazingly tedious grind even though I have a drill that mines four blocks at once. I will need to craft bombs as blowing up blocks counts towards this trophy.
  7. Redeemer of Rimuldar (Dragon Quest Builders) - I will complete Chapter 2, but this wasn't a great time for it. I intend to platinum this game eventually, and I'll even make it my 50th plat.
 And the trophies which got eliminated by being earned:
  1. Rapid Racer(Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix) - At least I never have to worry about Rumble Racing for the first playthrough again. (I know I have to unlock Castle Circuit for Terra and Aqua too, give me slack.)
  2. Enchant Beginner(Buff Knight Advanced) - Hopefully more Buff Knight Advanced trophies will be placed in the next card. I at Level 6 now but the red troll is impossible to kill!
  3. Mass Production(Portal Knights) - After a lot of wood blocks, this trophy is now honored with not being in future BINGOs. :)
So counting the Triple Bingo and any extras I got while going for it(and I got a few), I dropped from 160 unearned trophies to 119. What a great drop! I hope to get more in my future BINGO runs! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment