Friday, February 23, 2018

Triple FAIL


Yep, my second Bingo challenge was my first EPIC PHAIL. I gave up like a coward. This is mostly because I'm sick. AGAIN. I should have listened to my mommy and not gone to fetch my mail wearing shorts in bad weather. X_X As such, I am enervated and cannot focus too hard on gaming.

I also had a lot of problems with some of the trophies, so for my next challenge, I am going to do a few things:
  1. Put Catlateral Damage and Portal Knights in the Fail Closet for now. Portal Knights... I can see why only 0.2% of those who touched it went all the way for the platinum; THIS GAME IS HARD AS STEEL. Trying to unlock ten more lands is much harder now that I have defeated the first boss and entered the land of Yellow Portals, which take 18 Portal pieces to open. And with everything three-shotting me, it's not going to be easy to farm those portal pieces. :( The other game... well, I still have 17 more Objective levels to complete, 5 mice to catch, and a lot of pain and suffering ahead of me. I want to limit the number of button-mashers for the time being, so please bear with me. These games will come back, but not in the BINGO challenge.
  2. Put more pressure on Oceanhorn, Dragon Quest Builders and the Sly collection. The sooner those easier games earn their platinums and are out of the door, the sooner I can focus on my March lineup, which is going to bigg'un. :)
  3. Start up my third 100%er non-plat. It's a big longer than the last three titles so I need to get started before my 40th platinum is earned.
On the plus side, this Bingo fail allowed me to finally push forward and platinum Buff Knight Advanced so you'll never see its trophies again. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment