Sunday, February 18, 2018

Trophy Triple Bingo, Card 1

So I decided to try something new to get me back into the groove of trophy hunting, so here is a nice little game I play called Triple Trophy BINGO.


Basically, you fill a BINGO card with trophy names and try to earn those trophies in a way to complete a row, column or diagonal. For Triple Bingo, you have to fill out rows, columns, diagonals or a combination of the three three times and you can only win if you get three full clears of one of those things. It can be three rows, three columns, both diagonals and a row or column, or whatever.



So here is my first triple BINGO card. Basically I used an RNG online to randomize the spaces so I wouldn't try to cheese it and cop out with an easy win.


This is what I have so far. I put in icons to denote completed slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment